When it comes to weddings and other special events, make-up is a very important part of bringing the day together. With so many different types of make-up out there, it’s hard to know which one is best. Our Make-Up Artists have access to a full range of professional vegan make-up, which includes both traditional, and airbrush make-up.
After trying many different lines the lines we feel best met our needs are Kett Airbrush Foundation and Urban Decay Naked Liquid Foundation. We receive a lot of questions about the differences between liquid and airbrush foundation specifically so here are some answers:
- Which type of make-up offers the best coverage for blemishes or scarring? Both airbrush and traditional foundation offer great coverage. One thing foundation (either liquid or airbrush) will NOT do is change the surface texture of your skin. The coverage that foundation offers evens out skin tone and reduces redness.
- Which type of make-up is more breathable? Both airbrush and traditional make-up are surprisingly breathable. Airbrush is very lightweight and provides a blanket-like finish on the skin. However, with the vast range of options traditional make-up offers when it comes to coverage, it can also be very breathable on the skin.
- Which type of make-up is longer lasting? Both foundations come off with water. So no, you can’t jump into a pool and come out with your full face of makeup completely unscathed. However, our setting sprays and powders work great to keep your make-up where it should be for the whole day.
- Which type of make-up is better for my mature/dry/oily skin? Every individual is unique and beautiful in his or her own way and all skin is unique too! Because of this, we strive to work with each person individually to make a decision about the best fit for your skin. Our skilled Make-Up Artists offer a face-to-face consultation to evaluate your skin and preferences to help you make a decision about which cosmetic choices will best fit you and your needs.
- Will Airbrush Foundation give me a flawless finish? As makeup artists, our favorite thing to do is show you how beautiful you are! So, while our foundations work great to even out skin tone and create an impeccably smooth finish, it won’t make you look photo-shopped, because you are beautiful the way you are!
We can’t wait to meet with you, Gorgeous!
Post by Sarah